The ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique. The friction chain provides precision and fluidity when moving around. The pulley is mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily. Can be used on either doubled ropes or a single rope, providing great versatility. The lower attachment hole is fixed to ensure alignment of the device with the axis of the worker and to optimize grip.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system.
- The device locks automatically on the rope once the friction chain extends.
- Rope feed is smooth and precise thanks to the release lever, allowing the user great control over his/her movements. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Easy to take up slack, thanks to the pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings and the separated and curved side plates.
- Lower attachment hole is fixed to ensure alignment of the device with the axis of the worker and optimize grip.
- For use on either doubled ropes or a single rope, thanks to the CHICANE accessory, which offers more friction on the descent, and the KNEE ASCENT assemblies, which facilitate the ascent.
- Upper attachment hole for the rope end when using a doubled rope or for the CHICANE auxiliary braking device when using a single rope. It has a flexible positioning ring that helps keep the connector oriented along its major axis.
- Auxiliary attachment hole for adding a ZILLON lanyard or connecting a second system.